Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mexico!

Mexico was AWESOME!! Jackson is such a great baby, so it was fine having him along. And I was so glad Kristi is 6 months pregnant, so I didn't feel like I was slowing everyone down with a baby! Ben adn I went scuba diving together for the first time since I was certified three years ago. We swam in waterfalls, went hiking up a river looking for a waterfall, hung out at the pool, ate tons of YUMMY mexican food (I wish I had eaten more food from the street, but I was a little hesitant the first few days), swam with dolphins, danced, talked, ate, swam, and just enjoyed the sun and hanging out. Thanks Noah and Kristi for all the fun (and thanks Noah for always being our translator!)..."that will be 60 pesos". Our camera battery was dead for most of the trip, so Kristi was kind enough to be our photographer and I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

The Wittmer's said...

Yeah! Cant wait to see picture and hear all about it... I've missed you!