Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Livia!!


The top three things I love about Livia!

1. I love how she dances! She did it so much while we were at Disneyland with all the music playing everywhere. And it is even better when she sings along. That girl loves to sing and dance! And rock back and forth on her feet! It is so cute.

2. I love how she talks. Her L's are a w sound, like Disneywand. Her C's are a t sound. She even has this high pitched voice that is so dang cute! I have been trying to catch it on video more. Sometimes I close my eyes and listen to a sentence and try to engrave it on my mind hoping I can replay it later in life. It is so precious!

3. I love her sayings. Her new favorite is "I wove it, mom!" or "I don't wove it." And my other favorite saying from the week is when she puts on her tiger mask for Halloween, she says "Rar! Did I stare you, Mom? You were stared!" I love it!

4. And since number 3 kind of falls under the #2 , I love her hugs. She often times will run up and throw her arms around me and squeeze my neck so hard! Its heaven!



Livy is three today! And she has been so excited about it for weeks leading up to her birthday. I think it had something to do with the fact that we went to disneyland this last week for her birthday! (We had to squeeze in one last trip while she was still free, since the rest of us have passes, and I have always wanted to go to Disneyland at Halloween! So we packed it in!) And she would be over the moon about it being her birthday today, but she woke up not feeling well. It was our primary program at church and we had two friends coming, so Ben and I decided we would take the kids to Sacrament and then bring Livy and Jackson home (Jackson had thrown up earlier in the morning. I thought it was because he had eaten too much...that kid chows. But now i think it is a bug.) Luckily i had taken Livy out to the Foyer because she wanted a drink of water. And I just held her out there, while our friends sat in there by themselves. I was feeling like a horrible "host". But thankfully i stayed out there and was near the bathroom, because she threw-up all over me. I bee-lined it to the restroom where she puked some more, i'll spare the details. So i stripped her down and cleaned everything up (which is not an easy task with soap and paper towels, I think the floor is still a little sudsy, but better soap than other liquid.) I walked home with her and held her on the couch.

A pretty yucky birthday if you ask me. Thankfully we celebrated a little in Disneyland though.


Happy Birthday Livy!

No comments: