Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brooke's Birthday

When we finally got to have Brooke's party (a week later because we were all sick), it was so fun. The girls decorated crowns (I got a bunch of burger king hats and spray painted them pink) and we made bead necklaces and decorated cupcakes. It was a great time, especially since Elisha and Amanda were there to help.  Here is a picture with all the girls with their crowns and beads. 
I love this picture of brooke and all the girls helping her open her presents. Brooke has been so sensitive about other people's feelings lately. She is becoming quite the peacemaker. I told her after her party that it was nice of her to let everyone help her open presents, she said, "I didn't want to make anyone sad." I thought that was very thoughtful. 

Here are a few pictures of how she looked the day of her birthday and for a few days after. She had a 105 fever for three days and just layed on the couch. 


No comments: