Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monterey Bay Aquarium


Last Monday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with the Rotars. We are so sad that they are moving. It has been so fun to live so close. The cousins have formed such a great bond. Especially Brookelyn and Cami. They are two peas in a pod. And Brennan is so good with both the girls. We are glad we have a few more months to fit in a ton of fun memories before the final departure to Boston. 

It was a great day at the Aquarium because there was no one there. I could let Livy wander around because I could always see her. The last time Ben and I went with Brooke, it was so crowded I couldn't let Brooke even stop holding our hands, or we would've lost her.

My favorite exhibit is still the Jelly Fish, with the Penguins a close second. I am excited for the Sea Horse exhibit this spring. Elisha, we will have to go again with the kids before you leave. Livy loves the fish. She now points out fish whenever we see any. 

After the Aquarium, The Rotars came over for dinner and cake with my Parents. My mom bought Cami and Brooke matching valentine shirts. They are really cute. 


Brooke and Cami opening gifts from Nana.
Brookelyn excited to finally open presents!

The Jelly Fish exhibit. I wish i had a good camera just for that!!! It is awesome!
It is so nice when a baby sleeps. Even if they are being really good. I was just so tired of chasing her around. She is sooooo active, but so much fun!
Trying to get one picture of everyone. Livy just won't ever sit.
Cami and Brooke
The famous clam photo shoot!
Livy trying to be a whale with the flippers. It was the only shot I could get of her all day (Besides her sleeping.) She LOVED the Aquarium!

No comments: