Friday, January 14, 2011

I love....

I love that Livia and Sonja went straight to playing in the mud when they asked if they could play outside (even if Livy was wearing a white shirt, new at that.)

I love that Livy has two cousins that live close that are her age.

I love that Jackson LOVES books. Thomas the Tank Engine flap book is the highly requested one these days. Don't know where it came from, but glad we have it. (I think I owe the thanks to Jonna....)

I love that Ben loves his job.

I love that Brooke likes to tell me everything that happens at school...as long as I don't ask. She will usually open up the next morning and tell me everything.

I love that my exam for zoning is a week away (well that is a love-hate relationship. Love that it will be over soon, hate that I have SOOOO much studying to do.)

I love our neighborhood (i know i say that a lot, but really, I do....love, love, love it!)

I love that I get to workout in the mornings with great ladies. Even if I only got three hours of sleep with a crying baby the night before, hey, I was going to be tired anyway. At least this way, I am tired and exercised.

I love my new washer and dryer (new to me, that is)

I love that my kids have such an amazing relationship with their grandparents. (Nana and Punka, you are missed dearly.)

Life is good! No, Life is Great.

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

That start button is awesome huh!! I'm so glad its you pushing it these days. I think you have one awesome neighborhood too!! I love that I have such an amazing friend like you!! Love you Ash! Good luck on your test.