Monday, January 31, 2011

Little things...

I have picked up the dish towel off the floor 12 times this morning (and it is only 9am). And I started counting after I had already picked it up probably 10 times before that.

Jackson has snuggled up to me at least 15 times already this morning. I love how his chubby cheeks fit right into my neck.

Brooke has changed outfits four times, declaring every time that nothing fits her right, everything bothers her, and she can't find anything to wear. (can you say- PICKY.) I now have true empathy for how my mom dealt with Krystal and her indecisions and pickyness (don't know if that is a word) with clothes every morning thru elementary school. Wow, it wears on you.

Livy has asked at least ten times for a sippy cup of milk. (We are trying to get rid of the sippy cup...it is way too expensive with rice milk.)

I wish i could really capture Livy's high pitched-cute voice on camera. Because right now, most of teh time I feel like it is ear piercing and makes me go crazy, but lots of time it is cute too.

Brooke takes such good care of her siblings, and it such a good sport to put up with the tormenting from Livy-lou.

I am so glad Brooke has Maddy to play with in the morning....have I mentioned how i totally don't like PM kindergarten......

Motherhood is an adventure.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations on passing your test. Sounds like a lot of work so I'm glad it paid off. Motherhood is definitely always an adventure. Miss you/!!!

eyre blog said...

I LOVE your "little things". can't wait to talk talk talk