Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming along...

Brooke is an extremely picky eater. Actually, she isn't that picky when it comes to "regular" food. She will eat noodles, cream of chicken casseroles, or lasagna like a champ. But since she is lactose intolerant and I am trying to cut back on the gluten intake, our meals are nothing of what she wants to eat. But we had a break through today. When I told her we were having rice noodles she didn't wine or complain. And I noticed. So at dinner I complimented her by telling Ben what a great job she did and told the story. She then said, "I really wanted to complain and tell you how much I didn't like them. But instead i just closed my mouth and swallowed the words." And then she demonstrated how big of a swallow it was. It was so cute and it made me so happy that we are actually having some break throughs! Hallelujah.

No comments: