Sunday, April 22, 2012

Napa Vacation



Jackson was surprisingly good with his finger still bandaged up. Thankfully it is healing very nicely.


Kids love hotel rooms. It doesn't seem to matter what kind. As long as there is  a pool, the kids are in heaven. Oh, and a continental breakfast. So when Ben was staying in Napa for a conference last weekend, I decided I would join him with the kids. He was there for three days, so we just headed over there the last afternoon after Brooke got out of school. Even though I knew Ben would be gone the entire time, it would still be a blast for the kids. We got to have dinner with Amber and her new baby Jordan. The kids swam in the pool forever. And Ben even got done with his conference a little bit earlier than expected on saturday, so he got to enjoy the pool with us. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. I felt like I could totally enjoy my kids. There was no schedule, no friends to meet up with, just me and the kids reading books in the hotel and playing in the pool. They loved it!

No comments: