Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorites of the morning

My three favorite things of this morning were Brooke's pitter-patter feet out to the family room, cuddling on my lap and saying, "Mommy I slept so good. Don't you think, too."

When we went into my room to change for walking, Livia was sleeping on the bed, and she started opening her eyes and stirring and brooke slowly got on the bed and layed next to her and said, "Good Morning, Lu-Lu." I don't know where she got it from, but lately Brookelyn has been calling Livy, Lu-Lu. It is actually really cute!

Livy was really cranky when we got back from our walk, so i was trying to read her books and play with her and she lifted her arms up and showed me her belly button. I poked it and she makes the cutest little "pppah" sound and then giggles. Everytime you change her diaper, she points to her belly and wants you to poke it. She makes the same sound and then laughs. She likes to poke Brooke in the belly and tries to get her to make the sound as well. It is sooooo cute. I just love it. I was really trying to soak in the cute things this morning.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Amy said...

Hi Ashley!! I just found your blog from Laura Kohn's. You must be at Guala (sp?). My boys still talk about that. Jeremy tried to reproduce the idea in Kansas City last year but it wasn't even close. My niece is named Livia too... spelled the same. I've never met anyone else with that name. I love it. I like how you call her Livy... so cute. Congrats on the boy! I'm excited to catch up with your family now.
Take care,
Amy