Monday, December 7, 2009

Jackson

He is a beast. i bought some new white onesies last week. I washed them and went to put one on today. IT WAS TOO SMALL. They are 3-6 months. He is 2 months and one week!! Ahhh!

Last night he started sucking his thumb. Ben and I were getting ready for bed and we hear this really loud sucking noise from him. He had been sucking on his hands lately. But after a few minutes, it was still really loud. So I went in and put his binky in, and his thumb was totally, all the way in his mouth. It was actually really cute! But i was never a thumb sucker, and neither were my two girls, so I am not sure if I want to stop this before he starts really liking it, or if it would be nice to have a natural plug! I don't know if the convenience now is worth the breaking of the habit later....

He is laughing and giggling a ton. He is so cute! And such a good baby!

2 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Eva's a thumb sucker, but only when she's tired, and I must say that I LOVE IT because she's BY far my best sleeper. And the dentist told me that her teeth aren't screwed up either, so that's good.

Kari said...

Ava and Aiden are both thumb suckers. Ava gets really loud just before she falls asleep. We are moving back S. FL. at the end of the month. Maybe that will entice you to come for a visit..?