Friday, December 3, 2010

Favorite Sayings Today

Me: "Brooke let me put some oil on your feet. There are some people who have been sick lately, so i want to make sure you don't get sick." (We usually put them on at night before bed, so she isn't used to it in the morning.)
Brooke's Response as I am rubbing oil on her feet."Mom, it is like a war between the bad germs and the oils." (i smile and chuckle inside) "So if i don't get sick, mom, that means the oils won."
It was very cute!

Livy squinting her really big smile and gritting her teeth and flexing really hard and she says, "LOOK AT MY KNUCKLES MOM!" I had to laugh so hard. Especially since she was only in her underwear while she was doing it. So now we refer to our muscles as our knuckles.

My mom was helping Livy in the bathroom. She kept asking Livy if she was finished. Livy sat there closing her eyes really tightly and not answering. Finally after a few times of asking, Livy responds, "Dwama (grandma), I'm hiding from you."


.... i so wish i would just come straight to the computer and jot down their funny sayings because there are lots of them throughout the day. And lots of times it is those moments that I am the most happy, enjoying the really fun moments of motherhood.

Another great saying I got from my friend at our Learning Circle. "I am happy everyday. I'm not happy every minute of the day. But I am happy everyday." Motherhood makes me happy everyday. And most minutes I am happy, but the moments when kids say funny things, it is not just happy-it's hilarious!




2 comments:

lindsay eyre said...

Awesome! So funny. I can just picture Livy doing that!

beck said...

I'm glad you found my blog, so now I know yours! Your kids are so cute. :)