Monday, February 28, 2011

I can't believe it.

But I did it. I always said, i would never buy them. They would never look good on me. It just wasn't my style. And again i learn: Never say never, you will always eat your words.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans.

I still don't think they look good on me plain. But they look way better with my boots than my other jeans did.

And I just couldn't pass trying them when they were only $4.98. Yup. 75% off on the target clearance rack. I really am SOOOOOO cheap when it comes to clothes. (last year i bought a swim suit at old navy for 3 1/2 cents. yes cents, not dollars.) So when i saw the sign i decided to rush past to see if there was anything my size. I found a pair of boot cut jeans and threw them in the cart and was starting to whiz off again when i saw the skinny jeans in my size. I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try. For 5 bucks it might be worth it.

And i think i like them. Never thought i'd say that.


3 comments:

Cheri said...

I bought them last week for that price too! The BOOT CUT, not the skinny ones. That is one piece of clothing I can definitely say I will never wear. :)

charity eyre wright said...

yes!! i need to see these! when you come to the city! thanks again for tonight!! love you guys lots.

eyre blog said...

i have got to see these! of course they were $3. we are talking about the MASTER sale finder!!