Friday, February 4, 2011

Sayings..

Brooke loves the monkey bars. I mean LOVES them. And that means Livy does, too. Livy is pretty amazing at it. She can go all the way across the little ones by herself. Brooke was showing Ben her blisters one time and Ben said, "Why don't you take a break from the monkey bars for a little bit, Brooke. And then they can heal." Brooke in response, "Dad, when I see the monkey bars, I just can't stop looking at them. It's like I have to go do them!" What a gal!

Livy: "Mom, You're going to Owie!" ....looking a little shocked that it didn't come out right and then said, "Oi." I just smiled and said yes and then started laughing. She was trying to say Hawaii.

When we were having Mommy talk last night, i was talking to Brooke about all her friends at school. I asked her if Aryanna had any brothers and sisters. Her response, "WAY!" and that was it. Ben and I just started laughing. I guess that means yes, a lot....

Jackson loves to act like he is eating his book and then looks at you and smiles. And then does it again and starts laughing.

Brooke and Livy always start running about like crazy right before bed (well, they are either running around like crazies, or crying- really loud- about something). The other night they were running around teasing each other. And they made up a game called the kissing monster. It was so funny to watch them try to kiss each others legs and feet to tag.





No comments: