Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sayings

Brooke had been laying in her bed this evening to go to sleep for over half an hour when she came out and told us we forgot to finish her Star of the Week poster. So glad she remembered. It could have been a very hard morning tomorrow had she not reminded us. I got a big kick out of her when she said to us, "A TV show? that's something you watch on TV, right?" We had to give her a few examples of things she watches at my moms to jog her memory. It made me realize how sheltered she is without having regular television to watch.

My favorite saying from Livy the last few weeks is when she gets a little frustrated with something Brooke does, or when Brooke corrects her on her c's sounding like t's, she responds, "I just have a little pwoblem with my talking, Bwook!" It is so cute. I kind of hope she never grows out of it. Ahh i love that girl, but she sure has a mind of her own.

Jackson tried to say three words today. Drink: kaka. Mama. And poop: bub. Wow three in one day! It makes me so happy. I didn't think he could get any cuter, but man he is so dang cute and every day i feel like i want to squeeze his unbelievably squishy cheeks even more.

No comments: