Thursday, September 24, 2009

Come on Baby!!!

Well, my contractions kind of went on and off all day yesterday and then completely stopped at about 11pm after I had walked around the block ten times. I have been extremely uncomfortable today, but not as many contractions. It has been kind of fun to compare my pregnancies. I don't know if it is because I feel more comfortable about labor since I know what to expect, or because I feel a little more prepared this time. Anyway, just this beginning part of labor has brought back a flood of memories of my first two. Which I am going to try and write down today, since I have no documentation of them before. My contractions thus far have been different from Brooke's. When I was in labor with Brooke I had so much back labor. I found out later it was because she was face up, which is also why i still have problems with my tailbone. These contractions are all in front.
We walked around Lake Elizabeth this morning to see if I could get things going again. I had a few contractions, but nothing constant. Just still a lot of pain and discomfort and pressure.

It was really fun to be at the park with the girls and Ben. The weather was BEAUTIFUL. Although it got a little hot on our way out. I love California weather. We were all in shorts and short sleeves and it is the end of September!!

2 comments:

The Wittmer's said...

Yeah can't wait!!! Keep us posted...sorry I have not called you back...but yes we can help!

Kari said...

When are you due?