Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brooke

It is so much fun to see how much the girls adore Jackson. Especially Brookelyn. She just can't get enough of him. Today when we were getting ready to go to the park to meet some friends and I was putting Jackson in his car seat I said, "Jackson, it is your 1st trip to the park." Brooke overheard and said, "Melanie hasn't seen Jackson yet, mom."
I replied back, "Yes she has."
Brooke: "Oh yeah, but Mckenzie hasn't seen him yet." And with this huge grin and her eyes getting really big, it was almost as if she was going to open a big surprise or something, she says, "She is going to just love him. She will think he is so cute. And she will want to hold him."

It just brings me so much joy to think how much she loves him. Almost as much as me, I think.

No comments: