Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two weeks old

Jackson is 2 1/2 weeks old. I took him to the doctor on monday (at 2 weeks) and he weighs 12lbs. 5 oz. He is sleeping pretty good. He had some really bad nights over the weekend. But he is back on track to being a good sleeper (at least I hope so). I am determined to have a good sleeper this time around. I am starting to adapt the Babywise philosophy a bit. But some of it is a little too rigid for me. But I am really trying hard to keep to a feed/waketime/naptime schedule. Hopefully we will see good results for sleeping. He is so big, he could be sleeping through the night already!!!

2 comments:

Beck Family said...

Big kid - just keeps growing. That awesome though. I'm glad he is so strong and healthy. FYI boys LOVE LOVE LOVE to nurse (usually) so don't be too surprised if he seems way more attached, then the others, to the nursing but hopefully it won't affect his sleeping. It just seemed like my boys would wake up just so they could get nursed because they liked it so much. But I probably wasn't rigid enough myself.

Megan and Keli'i said...

I can't believe he's already 12 pounds! That is insane. And good luck getting the schedule down; it's no fun being tired all the time...I know that all too well!