Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break...the rest

Healthy Eaters Potluck- great recipes to use.

Baseball game-Ben took Brooke and went to the Giant's/A's exhibition game with the Droubays and Wirthlin's. I hosted the potluck at our house.

General Conference-Amazing!

Easter Egg Hunt with Adam and Kimberly

General Conference

Dinner with Dad and Amber/JT- used China for the fourth time in 8 years (and three times in the last 6 months).

Rained off and on...so we went to the Parking lot when it was clear

Went to the Zoo and then hung out with Becks and had dinner and games together (while someone else cleaned the ENTIRE house! Thanks Mom for THE BEST birthday present ever!)

Went to the Beach and soacked in a ton of Sun and Sand. I love the Beach!

Went to the tide pools where it was so windy that we only stayed about 10 minutes before I decided Jackson was getting way too windblown. Laura was so great to let Brooke stay with her. Brooke is a total water girl. She loves anything to do with the water. And she loved the star fish.

Went on a few walks, played at the cement playground again (I just love the church parking lot for fun!)

Cleaned out and organized the pantry and got the yard ready for our garden.



Very fun with lots of memories!

(May 1) Post note- I am so glad I wrote this down. i would have totally forgot about what a fun spring break we had. I had grand plans of having Ben put the pictures from the camera to his computer and do a great post with all the details about our Spring break extravaganza....well, like many things, it didn't happen. But I really am coming to terms with the fact that I am not a great blogger-but the most important thing is that I write a little, so someday when I look back, I will remember we did something besides try to clean up after the kids, change diapers, etc....

No comments: