Thursday, April 22, 2010

Write to Remember

Jackson ate play-do for the first time because Livia and Brooke left it about a foot away from him while he was sitting on the rug...it took ten minutes to get all of it scraped off the top of his mouth. And his hands and face are still stained green.

Livy cried for 45 minutes straight wanting me to hold her while I cleaned jackson up.

So I had these first two lines above in my draft box. I remember there were about ten other things that morning that made me go totally berzerk that I wanted to include so I could remember why I feel like I want to pull my hair out some mornings- and I can't remember them. And obviously I couldn't find the time to finish writing them that day. I still have a problem that I can't seem to finish a full sentence when I sit down to write something.

I guess I will just keep writing one or two sentences, maybe it will jog my memory when I read them fifteen years from now.

No comments: