Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute Sayings

After asking Brooke and Livy to clean the toy room for the umpteenth time...Brooke walks into the kitchen and says, "Mom, could you just do the Mary Poppins snapping thing?" Me: "What snapping thing?" Brooke, "You know to help us clean up. Just try it!" So I tried. Thankfully, Brooke wasn't too disappointed that i don't have magical powers. I think deep down, she knows it isn't real, but is still hoping.

Driving home yesterday from picking up MaKenzie, Brooke was telling makenzie all about pre-school graduation. And then she says, "And Luke was in my school. I was so happy he was there. You know the very first time I saw him it made me so happy." So I guess it was love at first sight.

Livy's common sayings, "Mom, you get me fud. (food)" "I tant tantates. (I want pancakes) Widt suwip n de tide. (with syrup on the side.) "I wun miul" (I want milk)

No comments: