Monday, August 9, 2010

Hair Cuts or Hairs cut....whichever you prefer

All three of us girls got our hair cut today. It was about time. Mine was totally dead. It hadn't been cut for 18 months. Katie came to the house and it was great. Although i think she got a kick out of the chaos. It was one of those mornings...we'll put it lightly. Lots of crying, lots of whining and a little too much drama for any normal person.
Brooke cut off about 7 inches. It is just above her shoulders. She kept saying, "Mom, I want it just like Hazel's hair." I convinced her to go longer than Hazels, just because I wanted to be able to put it in a pony tail.
It was Livy's big day for her 1st hair cut. She wanted Brooke to go first. I could tell she was a little apprehensive, but I thought that by seeing Brooke love it so much would put her at ease. Well I definitely thought wrong. She screamed and cried and didn't want anything to do with it. She finally gave into the bribe of having a HUGE bottle lollipop (I actually stole it from brooke. It was the ONLY piece of candy we had...) and she had to sit on my lap the whole time. And even then she wasn't happy. So i didn't get any video of it (Ben has the regular camera in alaska, so i only have video). She looks soooo cute with her little "bob" and wispy bangs. And I love feeling like my hair is healthy!
And-it is so awesome to have someone come to the house and do all of us at once!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Can't wait for the pictures!

eyre blog said...

Yes! lets see the pictures. I need your email address too. So many times i've wanted to write a note and don't have an address. will you text it to me? oh and i got insanity. day 3 already! thanks for the inspiration.