Monday, November 15, 2010

Music and Moods

Music helps moods. Music changes moods. I love that my girls can change their cranky/dramatic mood into cheery, goofy, fun girls by pushing the play button on the cd player (yes we still live in the dark ages and have a cd player). I love that Livy sticks out her tongue and moves her shoulders and hands. I love how Brooke tries all different moves. Even trying the "cabbage patch kid", or " the running man", or "the roger rabbit". You can't help but smile and have fun! Or I love it when their heads and shoulders bob or their legs move to "their beat" when they are sitting and coloring when fun music comes on.

I am grateful for fun music this morning!
I am also grateful for beautiful little children. even if they are a bit whiny and crabby when they wake up sometimes.

I'm grateful its Monday and we get to do Family Home Evening tonight and focus on more things that we are thankful for! I'm glad i get to teach my kids more specifically about the gift of gratitude!

No comments: