Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crust of the bread

Livy should be taking a nap, but she wouldn't go down. I should be packing for gualala, but i'm not. Brooke and Livy are playing in the backyard with Cole, Emma and Tyler-Boys vs. Girls something or other. Its afternoons like these that make me appreciate so much the neighborhood we live in. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but just that kids play outside together and then other kids join them. And you have a neighborhood "gang" of kids. Its great! And Jackson just started crying.
And it is a week later and now I am tyring to remember the "deep" thoughts I was going to write about the crust of bread...
I do remember Brooke told me, "Mom, I even ate the crust, and I like it." when I asked her what she had for lunch. But I can't remember what other intriguing thing I was correlating it to.

Typical of my life!

No comments: