Thursday, May 13, 2010

Productive Morning

I have been up for almost three hours, and it has been a good morning.
I have:
Cuddled two coughing kids
nurse the baby twice
Ran the garbage out to the passing garbage truck (I hate it when we forget the night before, but I am sure it is a good laugh for the neighbors when they see you running out in your PJ's trying to beat the garbage man to your curb!)
changed 2 messy diapers
made whole wheat waffles
unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (with brooke's help)
cleaned up breakfast
cuddled the kids again on the couch
make brooke's money jar and explain to her that she has to do extra chores to get paid and save it to pay grandma back for the toy she bought her at disneyland
made two dinners to take to friends
rotated three loads of laundry (wish they were folded already, but maybe in the next hour.)
taken apart a very frustrating car seat to clean the cover
And enjoyed listening to jackson spit raspberries and the girls play together in the family room.

Yep, it has been a good morning.

2 comments:

atec said...

WOW, way to go. I want to be like you! :)

Melanie said...

Wow-- very productive. I dont think I got half of that done all day yesterday. Good work!!!