Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Minus the fact that both Ben and I had to speak on Easter Sunday, it was a great day. And actually for all the stressing I did before my talk, it turned out fine and it really helped me focus on the amazing reason why we celebrate this Holiday. The girls loved looking through their easter baskets, and Cindy and Ashley Hess helped out in Sacrament meeting so it actually very enjoyable. Most days sacrament meeting is just like a circus on our pew. And I know some people say bring this and this snack, or this kind of activity, but the bottom line with our girls is that it really is a circus. I think they will grow out of this stage quickly, but for the most part it is a wrestling match with Livy. But with Cindy and Ashley helping I got to actually listen to Ben's talk. He did absolutely amazing as always. No wonder his seminary student love him as a teacher. We spent the afternoon at Mike and Elisha's with a yummy meal of ham, potatoes, asparagus, salad and rolls. It was great to watch the kids play, but also bitter sweet knowing there were going to be very few more moments like this with the kids, once they move to Boston. Family Reunion time will be so precious. Brooke and Cami really are the best of friends. They get along so well. And just love being together. 

No comments: