Monday, April 6, 2009

February

Brooke absolutely loved seeing every character and wanted to talk to and hug all of them. Unlike Livia who was deathly afraid of all of them.

Livia loves to chew on her tongue. She definitely gets this from Punka. This is when we were waiting for everyone on bugs like. Livia was content just running around the bench I was sitting on and climbing on everything. But she never wanted to go on a ride. Hopefully that will change!

After our great adventures in Costa Rica, we got home and two days later both the girls got the flu. Welcome home MOM!!! After they were feeling better, the girls and I headed to Disneyland with my mom, Amber and Calvin! We had such a great time. Too bad we all get car sick and the DVD player didn't work in my uncle's car we borrowed and Livia is just not a car seat traveler....So needless to say, the drive down to LA was an adventure in itself. I will post pictures when I can figure out why my computer keeps saying bad error when I upload pictures.

Brooke had such a great time. Her favorite ride was space mountain. And she keeps talking about when she will be able to ride Screamin' at California Adventure. Brooke is a thrill seeker, and I thought Livia would be too since she is such a climber and gets into everything, but, on the contrary, she really didn't like any rides. Even when I was holding her on my lap. Her whole body would tense up and she would bury her face into my chest. It was a really fun trip. Thanks Tina for letting us crash your place!

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

Sounds like a blast. Too bad we weren't there at the same time. Can't wait to see the pictures