Monday, April 6, 2009

Livia update

Livia is growing up so fast! She isn't much of a talker except for "ba ba ba" which means book, Brooke, bottle and food. She understands everything you say. She will start yelling ba at the top of her lungs and pointing at something. IF you are aware of what she is pointing towards and ask her if that is what she wants, she immediately stops yelling and shakes her head yes, but instead of just her head shaking, her whole body bobs with it. It is so cute! 
Favorites of Livia: 
Wearing Hats, throwing away her diaper after you change it (and now throwing away anything in the garbage including her sippy cup, toys, food, etc.), raisins, grapes and apples, DANCING! (to keep my sanity in the morning, after breakfast I turn on a CD of sing-a-long songs, Livia LOVES it and so does Brooke. It keeps them occupied for about half an hour while i clean up breakfast adn shower.) She also loves to wear shoes, her shoes or anyone else's shoes and she is constantly wanting to put on a different pair. She absolutely loves bikes. She screams and points to the backyard, when I open the door she immediately goes to get the helmet and brings it to me to put it on and then grabs my hand and takes me to Brooke's big bike. She loves it! Her favorite toys are books, balls, cars and nerf guns. Another favorite thing to do is hit. She picks up anything and everything and whacks people or things with it. This morning it was a ruler that I kept having to hide. She loves to wrestle and dance with Brooke. As soon as she wakes up in the morning she walks over to the stroller and wants to get in. Sometimes I will put her in and she will just start bouncing up and down to show me that she is ready to go. Recently she found our backpack carrier in her closet and now she is ALWAYS wanting to be in it. So the past few days I have been wearing her around on my back while I do things around the house, the only problem is that she likes to hit me...hard on the head and neck. 

She is so cute! It is so cute to watch her when Ben comes home. She hears the door open and turns to see him come around the entry way and then just runs full speed ahead right into him. It is so cute. She also loves to run. Ben will say, "On your mark, get set go...." and she will just start running until she sees a wall or the couch (if it is the couch, she throws her body onto it then turns around and runs straight back to Ben). This goes on for ten minutes at a time and she just laughs! Her run is so cute too, because she kind of waddles sideways and swings one arm backwards. Its really fun to watch!

Livia is so much fun! I really love this age when they are soaking everything in. But she is definitely physically exhausting ALL the time. Thankfully she goes to sleep really easy (a huge contrast to her sister!) I will post some updates adn videos when I find the camera cord. 

No comments: