Monday, March 21, 2011

Little things

Little things I am desperately trying to chizle into my memory, that I feel like are escaping me:

Jackson dragging a blanket around draped around his shoulders. He especially likes a blanket in the mornings. Like this morning when I walked in from exercising he ran up to me in wiht a huge smile dragging a little blanket, half way wrapped around one shoulder and then said, "u. u." and pointed to the blanket.

Livy loving to play family. Always needing 500 little blankets laid on the floor for a bed. (I have to remember to pack up most of the baby blankets so i don't have to keep folding them 10 times a day-literally.)

Livy crying every hour for a band-aid for her finger nails because she won't stop biting her nails. There is nothing left of them.

How much brooke loves to play with me.

How brooke and livy fight to sit on the "corner" stool to watch me make pancakes in the morning.

No comments: