Friday, March 18, 2011

Sleep over!


We get to have Emma and Tyler for two days and we wanted to make it fun. So ben set up his big screen for work and we watched Wendy Wu- Homecoming Kung-fu, or something like that. It was a Disney show on netflix. The kids LOVED it. Emma declared it was the "best time (she) had watching a movie." Tyler was so excited because "now I know so many more king-fu moves." They practiced kung fu moves for an hour after the movie was over. It was so funny!
And I really think i should put Brooke in Karate. She loves it!


2 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh man, those pictures are awesome!! Thanks for keeping the kiddos - I live knowing they are having so much fun!

hales said...

Thanks for making sure Tyler has all the kung fu moves he will ever have to know. I'm sure he thinks he's an expert now.
Melody
(Cheri told me I had to check out the pictures. Cute blog.)