Monday, March 21, 2011

Mother Hen


Livia is totally wanting to be the Mother Hen with Jackson. I think she is sick of being bossed around by Brooke, sometimes Calvin, Tyler and Emma. So she is taking out on Jackson. And he usually likes it. I am trying to capture the little moments of the day. And like I have said before, Livia's favorite thing is to play 'family' and spread out lots of blankets to lay down on or layer on top of jackson. Although, sometimes Jackson cries about it, they really do have a great time together. (except of course when Livy is trying to MAKE him smile.)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your kids are so cute!!! It sounds like our little Livy's are very similar!

Teri T said...

I took a minute to scan through your last few posts--I loved them! It gives me an idea of what's good to post for family: little tidbits of daily life. Thanks Ashley!