Friday, March 18, 2011

What we've been up to...


I am still retarded when it comes to posting pictures. I don't know how to put them in the order i want and I can't seem to figure out how to get the size I want. But i am happy that I am actually posting pictures. (A special thanks to Ben for setting up our fixed computer for my birthday gift!)
February was gone in a flash, and March is half over. I know we did a lot of fun things, but i can't seem to remember them long enough to write them down. So i thought i would just remind myself with some of the daily things. So here is a basic overview of the last month in pictures. What we have been up to- in a nutshell.



Lots of playing. And Livy loves to "put Jackson to bed" with lots of blankets. It is their favorite game. Or I should say, it is her favorite game and he goes along with it, and happily (at least for the first 5 or 10 minutes.)
Waiting for Pancakes at breakfast. Jackson will only sit at the counter in the mornings with the girls. He definitely wants to be the big boy now.
Showing us how happy he is to be sitting at the counter!
Roller skating/blading. Donna gave us some old roller skates and Livy begs to put them on at least once a day. She falls all over the place and gets right back up and says, "I'm fine mom." with a big smile.


More crafting. And yes, this is normal for Livy-she loves to be shirtless.
Art day. Friday is art day.

A familiar face these days. Actually in the last few days, she now says "do a funny face, mom" and then she sticks out her tongue. I think she has finally caught on that she isn't supposed to stick her tongue out at me, but still wants to, so she turns it into a funny "game". She is one smart cookie.
Character day at school. Brooke was Junie B. Jones in the book Dumb Bunny. She was a very cute bunny!!
Crazy hair day at school. She came up with the idea all on her own! Definitely a girl that knows what she wants. I thought it was cute rather than crazy.
Always loads of laundry.
And the snow. Brooke still asks if we will live in the snow someday.
(I smile and think-hopefully not.)

3 comments:

aubrey said...

Such adorable kids! I miss you guys but it sounds like you are doing well! Love you guys!

Kimberly and Adam said...

Beautiful!!!! We love you!

Kari said...

Aiden's favorite books at the moment r Junie B. I wish our school had such fun theme days. Love your little family. We need to get the kids together...