Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another good story from Brooke

Brooke, "Mom, did you know Jessie ran away from her parent's house."
"She did? How come?"
"Because she was mad. She didn't want to go to her Aunt Holly's house. Her Aunt Holly was going to babysit her and she was mad. She said, I don't want to go there because of something and something. Yeah, so she ran away."
"Brooke, is Jessie ever going to go back to her mom's house?"
"Well she was try to. She was trying to listen to her mommy. She is mad because she didn't want to go to her Aunt Holly's. But she is trying to listen to her mommy. She wants to listen. "

I tried to write this down as Brookelyn started talking. It was totally out of the blue. I asked her to take off her church clothes and hang up her dress and as she was doing it she started telling me this story. Sorry Aunt Holly, I hope this has no connection to your house.

No comments: