Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Funny things out of Brooke's mouth

Its only 1:30 and I keep telling myself I am going to write all of these sayings down tonight. And its only halfway through the day and I can only remember 2. There were about 10.

While she is sitting at the counter eating and I am trying to finish getting the girls food. "Oh yeah, Remember that mom! Remember that MOM!" With this bring grin and these really squinty eyes, "Remember I whispered to you I love you mom and told you, you will remember this for the rest of your life. Don't you remember that."

While building a tower of legos this morning, "THis is so fantastic work!" And it starts to fall while she moves it, "It was such fabulous though. I'm a worker to do better." Everything is so matter of fact.  And she isn't talking to anyone in particular. Its as if she wants to be so mature all the time and show it by how she talks. And most of the time when she is doing this, it isn't too anyone, she is just exercising her vocabulary out loud. I wish I could remember it all the time. 

No comments: