Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend with Brennan and Cami



I know to some of you, those curls may not look like much, but to us girls that have flat, stringy, thin, absolutely no body at all in our hair, Those curls are AWESOME!! 


The weekend we got to watch Brennan and Cami, we put sponge curlers in Brooke's hair. She has hair just like me, totally thin, flat and stringy. So it was so fun to see her with curls. At first she wanted them straight again, but with Cami's encouragement, "Brooke your hair is gorgeous." and a little coaxing that now she looks like fancy nancy, she was convinced to keep them in. She looked so cute. I didn't even know Ben had taken photos of it until I loaded the pictures on the computer. Hedy and Chris we though you would enjoy these pictures with the three buddies. It will be so sad if the Rotars move to Boston. Brooke and Cami love each other so much. It has been so fun to see how connected they are and since we only live a half an hour from each other, they have been able to have lots of memories together. Thanks Mike and Elisha for letting us watch them for the weekend!

(we just bought a shelf for the toy room, we should send some before and after photos)


1 comment:

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I love all of the pics of Jackson and Brookie! Thanks for a great weekend! Oh, I have the same kind of hair, I would die for curls.

Carrie