Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Loving Life

I really am so blessed. I love my life. My husband absolutely loves his job.  He loves teaching his early morning seminary class. I love the ages that Brooke and Livy are at. They are so fun. Ben and I just get such a kick out of our kids. Brooke says the funniest things. She has such an imagination! And Livy is just the cutest 14 month old EVER! Ben and I took the four kids to the park on saturday and then we all went rockclimbing. I was swinging on the swings wiht LIvy while Ben pushed the other three kids and I just kept thinking about how great my life is. The weather is so beautiful here (But I am itching to get to the snow this winter, which is another reason life is so great, we don't have to drive too far to go to teh snow or the beach at this time of year!!). We love our house, we love our neighborhood,  I love my job as a mom and a volleyball coach. I love the girls I teach. We live in an awesome place. (Just to give examples: We went to monterey the day after christmas and rented 6 man bikes and biked along the ocean, then walked on the beach with the entire family, ate the best ever clam chowder at fishermans grotto-it is the best in all of Monterey!!, on new years eve we biked across the golden gate bridge, on new years day we went to half-moon bay to the tide pools and tried to buy crabs on teh warf (its an off year for crab), on thanksgiving day we took the boat out on the bay, to cut down our Christmas tree we only had to drive a half-an-hour to the Santa Cruz mountains). Life is just so much fun right now. Of course there are things that could be better, like I wish i had a few extra bucks in my food budget, or I wish I could go running every morning (but ben is at seminary) or I wish we could finish our backyard, or I wish I was better at keeping the house clean, or i wish i was good at blogs....But those are afterthought (I had to really think a while to come up with those) Life really is awesome!! I hope I will be more grateful for what a great life I have.  I hope I will show this love of life in my actions, in my spirit, in my words!! Being a mom is so fun! Having Ben Eyre as a husband is even better! And having a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ along with this great family is simply the Best!

No comments: