Thursday, January 8, 2009

Moments of the Day

Here are a few grins that are more frequent and normal. And some of the less frequent grouch.

Halloween. It was the same costume Brooke wore. They were so cute as insects together. 

Look at that GRIN

That look is pure joy, and peace! She just has a peace about her. I think it is her middle name, Annie. Like Grandma Annie Hunsaker and Krystal Annie (her aunt).


Livia's Birthday at Rotar's

She is a cuddler. This is the pumpkin we carved for her Birthday tradition. 


Not enough sleep the night before!

Livia and Brooke were so cute this morning when I was trying to get them both dressed. They just kept chasing each other around and laughing hysterically. Livia kept holding her shirt in her teeth and bearing down on it and biting and Brooke would act like she was taking it from her. And they would both squeal with delight and then laugh and chase each other again. 

When I picked up Livia today after volleyball, she smiled her ear to ear grin, and kind of cocks her head and silently squeals with delight. She dives into my arms and cuddles up on my shoulder. I LOVE THAT FEELING. Her smile just melts me. She is so, unbelievably happy, peaceful and full of joy at the same time. And I just feel that so much when she runs to me or dives into my arms from someone else. (That's how she got one of her many nicknames: Dive Bomber.)
Livy emptied every single thing from the kids drawer three times in five minutes this morning. I really need to get some child locks on my cabinets.
Brookelyn just wanted to be held today. And instead of being annoyed and frustrated that she was a bit cranky, I tried to hold her every time she asked and enjoy it. I really did love it! She is getting so big. 

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Darling pictures! You're right - it's the best feeling to have a little child reach for you and cuddle up on your shoulder!

Love the blog. :)

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

Cute pics!