Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aspen Grove

I'm away from Ashley and the girls for a sales conference up in Aspen Grove, UT. It has been snowing like crazy here, so we are nestled in beautiful snow covered mountains with gorgeous views. I love coming to these conferences b/c it reminds me of how much I love this company. The people are outstanding and we have a wonderful mission - to teach English to the children of the world. We will face some significant challenges this year, but I'm sure we will come out on top. There is no other group of people I would rather be working with than this team. What a blessing it is to love your job and those you get to associate with at work. I feel like they are some of my best friends, almost like family.

Ashley, if you are reading this, I love you and miss you dearly. Give the girls a big kiss from their Daddy. Can't wait to see you all on Friday night.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ben, way to go! We had our blog a year and a half before Spencer even attempted to contribute to it. (Too bad it was for a sad reason that he wrote on it...)